What's more, I think that's what space aliens are REALLY mining here on Earth, IMHO. If you've noticed, the rise in UFO sightings has coincided with the decrease in the ability to utilize or perceive humor in writing. I really think I'm on to something here...
Their 4th demand states:
To sever business contracts and corporate donations with companies, organizations, and/or governments such as the Israeli Defense Forces.
- The USB flash drive we all use (and is widely sold Amazon, and which is used widely by Amazon employees & customers for Amazon digital products) was developed by the Israeli M-Systems in conjunction with IBM.
(Although to be fair, China, Singapore, and Taiwan all claim to have developed it independently at the same time.)
- Intel 8088 processer, the first personal computer microprocessor (used by IBM), which inspired many Intel "offspring" in that field.
- Waze, the popular GPS system.
- I'm also very concerned about Amazon's selling of the Quicktionary translator pen, first produced in Yerushalayim by Wizcom Technologies.
- These Amazon employees also must not have anything to do with the Wix webhost.
- I also hope they never sell or use anything to do with VoIP technology, produced by VocalTech in Herzilyah.
The origins of VoIP are worse than any of the above.
Read this scandalous reveal from Wikipedia:
VocalTec was founded in 1985 by Alon Cohen and Lior Haramaty while still serving together in the IDF, and was officially incorporated in 1989.
It doesn't get worse than that!
Also, Amazon employees, please STAY FAR AWAY from anything to do with Text-to-Speech technology, which provides revolutionary assistance to blind people. Alon & Lior made transformative developments in that too and practically invented the Hebrew version.
- Also, no more Rummikub! Ephraim Hertzano invented it.
Okay, guys...you probably thought the above was bad enough.
But you know what?
I've saved the worst for last:
Yes, yes...THAT Amazon ereader.
Amazon corners the market in ebooks & ereaders.
And (deep breath) the original Kindle technology was mostly developed in...Israel.
The Herzliyah Industrial Zone, to be exact.
I'm so sorry.
Please, above-signed Amazon employees...PLEASE...just give your entire ebook market over to Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and Apple.
Toss out all the Kindles and just let Nook take over the entire market. (Or Kobo Clara HD. Or Apple Reader.)
Sever those business contracts with Israel companies, organizations, and/or governments such as the Israeli Defense Forces—and do so NOW!
It is clearly the best way to support the Palestinians along with the the Palestinian jihad ideology, Gazan missile attacks on civilians, Palestinian terror attacks, rampant domestic violence within their own community, FGM on their own females, using their fellow Palestinian children as human shields, and much more.
(Not that all Palestinians are bad, of course! However, as a society, they suffer from certain issues, such as Arabian male privilege, lack of diversity, and—well—a tendency toward unbridled za'am. No offense.)
Please, above-signed Amazon employees! Do your best to fulfill your stated ideals & avoid any vestige of hypocrisy or personal interest.
We're counting on you to do the wrong thing.