Here are some gems from Toras Avigdor:
- Rosh Hashanah Prep
- 10 Minutes to Make You Great
- If on Rosh Hashanah, Hakodosh Boruch Hu decrees the parnasa for the upcoming year for every person, why do I have to go out and work hard to make a living?
- How is dipping an apple in honey (and the other simanim) a good omen for the new year? How does that work exactly?
- Rosh Hashanah Booklet
If you click on the following, you can arrive at all Myrtle Rising's Rosh Hashanah posts:
All the Rosh Hashanah posts
- Rav Avigdor Miller: The Ultimate Shortcut to Your Most Meaningful & Effective Rosh Hashanah Ever
- The Day after Rosh Hashanah: How to Hold on to Your Momentum throughout the Year
- Did You Miss Out or Mess Up on All These Recent Opportunities for Teshuvah? Do You Feel Like a Spiritual Blob? Don't Despair! It's Still Not Too Late!
And here are some recipes, one of which is specific to Rosh Hashanah (and the other 3 major holy days) here:
All Myrtle Rising's Recipes