I’m 78 and NOT AFRAID OF COVID because I don’t eat white sugar or white flour (actually, no grains at all) and my D level is 70! SO COVID WILL NOT ATTACK ME.
I do not go to social events, but I have my students here daily and my grandkids in and out all the time. I only wear a mask in stores. I have not stopped working for one day! I don’t go to doctors and I’m almost never sick.
THE MEDIA IS INCREASING FEAR, ISOLATION & HELPLESSNESS by promoting masks, distancing & handwashing.
They say nothing about how to EMPOWER PEOPLE! Why does the media quash information about how to STRENGTHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM? Doesn’t that seem suspicious to you? It’s SOOOO simple to strengthen the immune system!
- • Get at least 7 hours sleep
- • Avoid sugar — sugar paralyzes the immune system.
- • Take vitamin B, C and 3-5000 IU D3 with K2 (for lung elasticity). Add zinc, magnesium, turmeric, quercetin, etc.
- • Laugh, sing, dance, exercise!
- • AVOID TOXIC (critical) people — because the immune system is DEVASTATED by hostile criticism.
G-d forbid, if you do get corona, do the following STUDIES PROVE THAT VITAMIN D HELPS :
- TAKE a daily pill containing 3-5000 IU VITAMIN D3 along with K2 (to aid absorption, keep lungs elastic and avoid blood clots).
- For kids 1-2000 depending on age. Taking D3 with 200 mg. magnesium glycinate for greater absorption.
- Get a blood test to see if your D level is over 50. This is will make you resistant to cancer and corona viruses.
- METHYLATED B VITAMINS B9 and B12 – along with a multi vitamin. (I use Dr. Ben’s Hero’s formula along with Nutri Supreme 1 a day – all kosher and high quality.) Avoid folic acid, as it destroys B9.
- Avoid sugar (including white flour). Sugar suppresses the immune system. Avoid processed foods, especially grains—cake and cookies. Celebrate with fruit platters, not cake!
- Take curcum/turmeric pills and use curcum and garlic in cooking (unless there is a medical condition which would obviate its use).
- Eat 2 BRAZIL NUTS for selenium.
- Take at least 1000 mg. bioflavinoid vitamin C daily. Time release is also good. [If, chas v’shalom, you get sick, 30-100,000 mg. of vitamin C given intravenously will usually kill the virus.]
- Take 400 mg. magnesium glycinate in the evening to calm the nerves and enhance sleep.
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Drink adequate water. Drink hot tea.
- PROBIOTICS to create healthy bacteria, which fight toxins
- Take: Ashwagandha, quercetin, echinacea, garlic (kyolic), oregano, ZINC (at least 10 mg), ELDERBERRY
- AVOID TOXIC PEOPLE. These include chronic complainers, people suffering from serious depression and anyone who makes you feel guilty, anxious, inadequate, ashamed, etc.
- EXERCISE: Just as the heart pumps blood, the lymph system pump toxins out of the body, including viruses and bacteria. Dance. Walk. Move it!
But let's say you can't do everything on the list.
For example noisy family members (including a baby or child) or neighbors may prevent you from getting 7-9 hours of sleep. Or a young adult child who stays out way too late. (And no, a mother cannot always control the amount of sleep she gets, manage naps, etc. It depends.)
Or maybe you cannot avoid toxic people because you either married one or gave birth to one. (And yes, there are parents with good shalom bayis who tried their best to parent well, yet ended up with a problematic older child. I didn't believe it either until I saw it.)
Or maybe you have toxic in-laws or parents living with you or near you.
And maybe you can't manage to acquire the right vitamins right now.
And so on.
In that case, do any of the other suggestions on the list.
Any of these things will help, including if you just start drinking more water. Or adding more garlic to your diet.
Or eliminating sugar.
Or simply laugh! 🤣
I started out with supplements of natural folate (instead of the synthetic folic acid) & methylcobalamin B-12 rather than cyanocobalamin B-12.
And I felt a huge difference, especially with the folate supplement.
So please don't feel stressed out or overwhelmed by these kinds of lists. Just do whatever you can as your hishtadlut and feel really good about that.
So thank you very much to Dr. Miriam Adahan, both for her email & her permission to use it on this blog.
Her website: https://www.miriamadahan.com/
She also does ZOOM, face-time and phone consultation all over the world. You can contact her via her gmail address. A contact page is also on her website.
Please note: Comments are closed for this particular post.