Indicated by the following:
- In Megillas Esther (8:9), the verse states:
On the 23rd day of the 3rd month--“Hu Chodesh Sivan” -the king’s scribes wrote all that Mordechai had dictated to them.
- Achashveirosh had permitted them to write in the letters--”Katov Be’eynechem--whatever is favorable in your eyes, in the name of the King...”
- On 23 Sivan, 355 BCE, Hashem overturned Haman's decree to destroy the Jewish people.
- The Luach Davar B’Ito writes that one should recite the relevant verses in Megillat Esther (Esther 8:3-17)
- The Lubavitcher Rebbe said, that this is a most auspicious day - as it says in the Megilla that on Chof Gimmel Sivan, "the scribes of the king wrote everything Mordechai commanded".
- The King also refers to the Melech Malchei Ha’malachim.
- Every Yid can decree whatever he wants, and the scribes of the King will assure that everything is done according to his/her will.
(It's very worth reading the whole article.)
May we all find the opportunity to use this special day and may all our tefillot be answered l'tovah.
(And thank you, wonderful reader, who alerted us to this special opportunity.)